Dear Goodsell Point Marina Members,
We want to take this moment to officially welcome you to the 2021 season at Goodsell Point.
Kindly remember and abide by the following guidelines:
Per the State of Connecticut: Social distancing (6 ft apart) while on Marina Property until the current regulations and guidelines are lifted. If you cannot maintain 6 feet, a face covering is recommended. There are hand sanitizers in the bathrooms and ships store.
- Absolutely no subletting or renting your boat. Doing so will result in the termination of your contract with no refund.
- Please keep things neat and clean for fellow boaters such as making sure the bathroom is clean for the next person.
- No installations or drilling on docks without expressed permission.
- No refueling of boats on the docks under no circumstance as the composite decking creates static electricity and “will” cause a fire or explosion hazard.
- No swimming in or around the docks as there is a chance of stray current (electricity) exists.
- All dogs should be leashed and walked in the designated area behind the bathrooms and showers. Please clean up after your pet and dispose of it in a dumpster.
- No speeding in the yard. Why rush? It’s boating season!
- Please park your vehicle responsibly and leave room for others.
- Please respect your neighbors’ slip and boat. If you need help please ask.
- Riverview Park is for members, and their guests while with members. Please try and keep the grills and tables clean.
- Respect the “no wake” zones
Please do not risk expulsion without a refund from our Marina by failing to comply and abide by these simple rules. They have been set in place so we all share a safe, healthy, and fun common ground.
The Goodsell Point Marina Crew